I was tagged by the fabulous Becky to share 7 random facts about myself. I always struggle with these, but in the end, I am always humored by myself and my indiosyncrasies, so I figure I may as well humor you too. Here it goes:
(1) I must make my bed everyday! I always make the bed before I shower; I guess I feel better when my room looks tidy with a bed that is made. And for the record, this drives my husband crazy.
(2) My new favorite soft drink is cherry cola zero. Normally, I am a Diet Pepsi fan, but I really like the taste of this soda.
(3) I have a serious addiction to magazines and I mean serious. I could honestly buy a new magazine every day and justify it and be totally happy. But, I don't. The following are the magazines I currently subscribe to: Martha Stewart Living, Domino, Country Home, Country Living, BHG Scrapbooks, etc., Creating Keepsakes, Simple Scrapbooks, Wondertime and Hallmark. I also love to go to Barnes and Noble and check out Living Etc., and Ideal Home (British publications) and I do my best to just look and not buy.
(4) At this time of year, I love Whoppers Robin Eggs candies. I don't like Whoppers, but I love this seasonal candy.
(5) My first job in high school was a sales associate at the GAP. These were some of the best years of my life. I worked with such great people and had so much fun working there. It was a fabulous first job!
(6) I am so happy to love a new tv show, Lipstick Jungle. I love the storyline of three highly successful women that remain great friends and I adore the clothes they wear...amazing style.
(7) When I finish a book, I go through a period of mourning in which I am really sad to have to say goodbye to the friends I have made. It seems as though, I need to give myself a few days before I can begin a new book and embrace new characters. Anyone else like that?
Okay, so now you know some strange facts about me. Moving on, today was Sean's last day of school before Easter break. I sent in goodies for the teachers similar to last year's gifts.