I was so honored and flattered to be given this blog award by three amazing women who are incredibly talented: Jennifer,Denine, and Karla. Thank you ladies; I am touched beyond words. You are all so inspiring to me!
I am so addicted to the internet and finding inspiration in so many wonderful places, so I am here to share the love and this award with seven of my most favorite blogs. For the record, there are countless blogs that I visit and my bookmarked favorites are so long, it really is out of control! It is hard to limit it to seven, but here it goes.
The rules for this blog award are:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girl's you nominated.
Seven fabulous blogs to visit:
(1)Melanie: Mel and I met on twopeas several years ago and were fortunate to meet up in real life. She is an amazing woman, incredible mother and fabulous friend. And, I haven't even mentioned her talent as a scrapbooker. I adore everything she creates. Her simple style is so classy and beautiful. I adore her and know you will too!
(2) Moon: Talk about talent...this woman has it. Not only is she an incredible photographer, but she also creates the most amazing scrapbook pages. I love that her fabulous sense of humor shines through in everything she does!
(3) Margaret: Here is the blog of another amazing scrapbook artist. Margaret is not only incredibly talented when it comes to layouts, but she makes amazing home decor projects as well. I am always so inspired by her. And her boys are so darn cute. That Hoonie is a riot and reminds me a lot of Luke!
(4) Maureen: While I have never met Maureen in real life, I feel like I have known her forever. She is truly one of the kindest and most thoughtful people I know. She is an incredible mother and a woman whose faith always inspires me. We met via the internet due to our mutual passion for scrapbooking. Maureen creates such beautiful pages that capture all that is important in the lives of her children. She makes sure they won't forget the little details of their lives.
(5) Suann: I stumbled across Suann's blog last year and have been a frequent visitor ever since. She has an incredible sense of design and now has recently become a letterpress artist (I'm so jealous). Suann exudes talent and once you visit her blog, you will see what I mean. I know you will be adding it to your favorites!
(6) Becky: Not sure where to begin when it comes to this fabulous lady. Becky is another one that oozes with talent. She is a photographer, scrapbooker, mother, grandmother, home decorator, chef, and on and on. I am always inspired when I visit Becky's blog. She shares her faith in such a beautiful way and her home is to-die-for! You will love her too!
(7) Maria Grace: I can remember the day when I first laid eyes upon Maria Grace's work on twopeas. I was in awe and I remain so to this day. She is truly one of my most favorite scrapbook artists. Her style is unique and true to her. I love visting her blog and checking out her 'love lists' and the photographs she takes are breathtaking!
Enjoy visiting these blogs. They are treasures!