1. Pick the number of times a week you would like to have chocolate.
2. Multiply this number by 2.
3. Add 5.
4. Multiply that number by 50.
5. If you have already had your birthday this year, add 1760. If you haven't, add 1759.
6. Now subtract the four-digit year that you were born.
7. You should have a three-digit number (or four depending on if you selected a single or double digit number for the number of times a week you'd like to have chocolate). The first digit of this figure is your original number (i.e., how many times you want to eat chocolate each week).
8. The next two numbers are....YOUR AGE!
I have no idea how it works, but it is really cool! Have fun!